Hyundai's naming rights ended in , and now a new company has taken over in Kellogg's.
The cereal giant is taking the Frosted Flakes brand and changing up conventions by naming the bowl game after the mascot, Tony the Tiger. The biggest cereal bowl ever.
Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl, coming December 31st. While the move could seem odd to outsiders, it is a historic moment for both the bowl game and the makers of Frosted Flakes.
According to the statement, Tony the Tiger is the first mascot to lend his name to a college football bowl game. Ready-To-Eat Cereal segment, said.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker!
This initiative will be used to help teams upgrade training equipment, purchase new uniforms, or simply keep the school from shutting down the sports program. To give you a better overall experience, we want to provide relevant ads that are more useful to you.
For example, when you search for a film, we use your search information and location to show the most relevant cinemas near you. We also use this information to show you ads for similar films you may like in the future.
Like Verizon Media, our partners may also show you ads that they think match your interests. Learn more about how Verizon Media collects and uses data and how our partners collect and use data. Select 'OK' to allow Verizon Media and our partners to use your data, or 'Manage options' to review our partners and your choices.
- Goodbye Tony the Tiger? Huge fall in sales of Kellogg's Frosties as anti-obesity drive kicks in;
- Join YourDictionary today!
- AAC User Account Menu.
- ASK NOT OF LOVE.
- The Giant Slayers: Book One of The Village of Crossroads Series!
- Rise Against the Game: Questioning the Status Quo?
- Women of the Republic: Intellect and Ideology in Revolutionary America (Published by the Omohundro Institute of Early American History and Culture and the University of North Carolina Press).
Tip: Sign In to save these choices and avoid repeating this across devices. You can always update your preferences in the Privacy Centre.